News about free radio stations on shortwave and mediumwave, and free radio logs from Newfoundland, Canada.

Sunday 12 August 2012

QSLs from The Ghoul, Antonio Radio, Radio Countdown and Sundown Radio

It was quite a pleasant surprise to receive this eQSL and an info sheet from The Ghoul for a June, 2011 report.  Thanks Ghoul (and QSL Helper.)



I also received this nice QSL from Antonio Radio with a picture of his homemade tx.  Thanks Antonio.


Radio Countdown just sent me this QSL for an April report.  Thanks!


And, finally, I got this nice card from Sundown Radio recently.  Thanks!



QSLs.  The "eye candy" of free radio ;-)

Cheers, Terry

P.S.  I also received a very nice QSL via mail from Radio Viking - Tante Foek.  Unfortunately, my scanner at home is not working, but I will post it soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment