News about free radio stations on shortwave and mediumwave, and free radio logs from Newfoundland, Canada.

Monday 2 July 2012

New QSLs from CoolAM, Rave on Radio and Tidalwave

Hi everyone:

No logs tonight.  I spent the evening having supper and some beers with a very nice SWL/ham from the western US who was visiting.  Hopefully, my enthusiasm for free radio was contagious. ;-)

I have received some nice QSLs recently. This one from CoolAM Radio is rather special ... he uses a  1.34 m balcony mounted mobile antenna!

Thanks Andre!


This QSL from Rave on Radio in the US was a very nice surprise.  I didn't send a report because I thought that my reception was too weak, but the op sent me a card for my post on hfunderground

Thanks Rave on Radio!


Finally, Radio Tidalwave sent me this new, very colourful QSL.  A great card, as always from Tidalwave.

Thanks EJ


No comments:

Post a Comment