News about free radio stations on shortwave and mediumwave, and free radio logs from Newfoundland, Canada.

Sunday 29 January 2012

Borderhunter Radio QSL

Welcome to my new blog about free radio!  


I would like to start my blog by going back to where it all started for me, which was February, 2009.  Having just returned to shortwave listening after an absence of many years, I tuned across some music on 6210.  After much listening (my antenna was far from ideal at the time), I heard a mention of "Dr. Tim".  Google led me to Dr. Tim's website, where I met the person who was actually responsible for the signal, which was Frans of Borderhunter Radio.


I was hooked!!! ... and I still enjoy hearing Borderhunter's broadcasts.


With happy memories of that first reception, here is the QSL that started it all:



Cheers, Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment